Wednesday, April 27, 2005

....Okay I'm a bit bored. I've got 2.5 hours to go and I've been watching the Squid Cam on the Discovery Channel site and the Penguin Cam at the Monterey Zoo in California...can you tell I've reached an all time low in being able to entertain myself? I mean I love calamari but watching that little dude zip all over the screen has made me rethink my devotion to those yummie bits o'squid. I have a feeling that I need to get out of here and quick (giggle).

I'm beginning to think that the people that I'm working for are rather desperate for help. So far three people have asked for my resume as they've cruised by the desk. I'm going to take this as a good sign.

Oh and can I just add here that Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds????? Has Speilberg lost his mind?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yeeeeah...I was iffy about seeing the movie strictly because of Tom Cruise. I can't stand the man...but the movie actually looks pretty good. I just might give it a shot.

Sara

Wed Apr 27, 04:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Sara said...

I also wanted to add, that link you added to a fellow Blogger's blog, I went and checked it out. It's a beautiful blog, but one particular item caught my interest. I just clicked on a random archive link, and what do I find on the page? The poem I read at my grandma's service. I hadn't read that poem since the service, and I found myself in tears reading it on her site. I've been thinking about my grandma a lot lately, and to have that poem come out of nowhere just blew me away. :) So, thanks! Without that link, I wouldn't have been able to read the poem again!

Sara

Wed Apr 27, 04:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Bea said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the link, it's a really cool site. Yeah I was bummed about Cruise in that role. He's pretty to look at but plays the same character over and over again.

Wed Apr 27, 07:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Sara said...

I don't even find him pretty to look at, to be honest lol. His pretentious personality comes through for me. From some of the things I've read, he sounds like a rather large jerk, and for some reason, that just comes across in his face. lol I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Sara

Thu Apr 28, 02:29:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Margarida V said...

hi

me again, just to let you know that i already have your link in my blog. :)

Thu Apr 28, 07:16:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Bea said...

Cool thanks for the link Margarida, and thanks for stopping by!!
Bea

Thu Apr 28, 10:03:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home