Friday, November 11, 2005

Three Reasons Why I Love My Job

3. One of the guys bought me lunch today-chinese food-always a good choice. I ate at my desk which made the lobby area rather aromatic. An hour later he walks through and proclaims (rather loudly), "Smells like SEX in here!" continues nonchalantly into the conference room and shuts the door. I collapse into howls of laughter that would do a donkey proud.

2. I love my job because I get to watch men do practice swings with baseball bats and golf clubs in between office cubicles...it's one of the silliest things I've ever seen. It's a complete riot when someone almost gets clocked by a co-worker concentrating more on their swing rather than their choice of location.

1. I love my job because there's a guy who has a Bozo the Clown punching bag and every time he gets upset or stressed he whacks the shit out of it. Have you ever seen anadult thwapping away on blow up clown? It just doesn't get any better than this for entertainment value.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

LOL Our work lives are quite similar, it's just my entertainment sources are 1 1/2 - 3 year olds lol. They say the darndest things, and lash out in very odd ways lol. :oP Nothing against your co-workers, it's just play of a different sort lol. Sounds like an entertaining place to work lol.

Sara

Fri Nov 11, 05:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Bea said...

lol yeah they're a fun bunch of grown up kids. Glad to hear you're enjoying your new job!

Sat Nov 12, 03:47:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home