Sunday, June 11, 2006

You're Invited

I feel the need to cut loose..it's been um, a bit hectic. I think we could all use a little stress relief...so

I'm sittin' here...
in my fancy computer desk chair purchased at Office Depot on sale...
and I'm singin' along with Madonna...why?
Because I'm one flaky broad and the song has a great dance beat.


Here we go kids, come join me on the dance floor and get your wicked groove thang going, dance the frustration out-works wonders for the bod and the mind....rock da house with me roomies!!!!!




*thumpin' bass line take us away*

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry
I've heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say 'Forgive me'
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore

I heard it all before
I heard it all before
I heard it all before
I heard it all before
and I can take care of myself

7 Comments:

Blogger bslawg said...

Sometimes you just need to shake your ass. Thanks for "shake your ass Sunday". As always, you're my hero. Did you ever know that you're my hero? Everything I would like to be? Sorry...wrong song.

I'm goof-ball tonight.

Mon Jun 12, 01:02:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Osquer said...

I need to dance! "I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it!" I loved the lemurs in Madagascar!

Mon Jun 12, 07:24:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Osquer said...

Yeah, I know that comment was a little loopy. Bear with me. It's early on Monday morning.

Mon Jun 12, 07:24:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

LMAO Osquer-hon, you need to get some caffine working through you-soon lol

PGH-I have a lava lamp like that in my living room, you're right it is relaxing-zones ya out for a while.

Oh LG & SB-everybody needs to shake a tail feather now and then...it's all good : )

Mon Jun 12, 07:33:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Ro!! When I dance...well actually when I jerk spazmatically on the dance floor, lives are lost. I'm a movement hazard but I dance alone in my apartment lol

Mon Jun 12, 07:34:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

lol PGH- I'm saving up for a glitter light

Mon Jun 12, 10:35:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Oh baby!!!! Add in a little Barry White and you gotta Luuuuvvvv Nest!! lol

Mon Jun 12, 03:17:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home