Friday, January 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

It's been an interesting week. I came down with a nasty gastro-intestinal virus and am certain that my toilet is now a deeply personal friend of mine. We've experienced so much over the last several days. Have been gushing fluids from my body since tuesday and will probably be run over by a train load of work next week. Was supposed to go to Camp L for a skiing trip but have chosen to stay home and work the holiday on monday to avoid the wreckage of missing 4 days of work. Jack the Wonder Kitten has been in "hover" mode; diligently standing guard on the lip of the tub during violent evacuation sessions, curling up next to me under the covers to lend his warmth and purring most welcome comfort. Felt better today and went to Jersey to have my hair cut and did a brief shopping excursion with Baby Sister. Had a wonderful time and am now down to a size 16 (prior to surgery I wore a 28). It's a strange place to be, I can't remember being this thin. I actually have a visible collar bone and only one chin. Will post pics soon I promise, am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home