Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th

D'OH I just realized it was friday the 13th LOL. OK I brough Gilbert O'Sullivan along with me at work and am happily humming Get Down around the office. I did leave the high heeled sneakers, Elton sunglasses and Glam Rock gear at home though, didn't want to freak out the co-workers. Being a Temp already makes me an office oddity and I don't want to expose myself to complete strangers LOL.
On a better note-I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow morning, getting up at 5:30 am just sucks! Gee I could sleep until 8 am and really live on the edge of sanity. I'm putting a call out to all strong men for this weekend. I need your biceps to open my garage door-anybody not doing anything please feel free to stop in and flex. It's rather important because the sale of my house depends on the door actually opening and I can't get it to move. Or I could pay a locksmith $55 and miss a morning's work. ARG! I'm not free of home ownership just yet and it's killin' me!
Happy friday the 13th everybody!

sings: "Told you once before, an' I won't tell you no more, get down, get down, get down...you're a bad dog baby but I still want you around..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home