Saturday, February 25, 2006

Bea's Top Ten This Week

1- Tough Enough-The Fabulous Thunderbirds
2- Boogie Shoes-KC and the Sunshine Band-gotta love the horn section-it kicks baby!
3- 500 Miles-The Proclaimers-ultimate song of devotion
4- I'm Gonna Getcha Good-Shania Twain
5- 25 or 6 to 4-Chicago-better horn section than KC and best played in the Battle Beetle so that the bass line vibrates up my legs
6- For Baby-John Denver-nothin' lovelier than "I'll walk through the rain by your side..."
7- You Win Again-The Bee Gees
8- Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Michael Buble-the little groan thingie he does *bangs head against desk*
9- Feelin' Good-Nina Simone-not about the harmony more about the soul behind the lyric-it SWANGS babies!!!!
10- Chances Are-Johnny Mathis-damn the man can croon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Great picks Bea :o)

By the way, just a bit of shameless self promotion. I finally updated my blog.

http://ladysheri.blogspot.com/

Sat Feb 25, 03:23:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Why thanks Sher, I've got your link on my blogroll darlin'.

Sat Feb 25, 06:57:00 PM 2006  
Blogger trueborn said...

1)Newness -Musiq Soulchild
2)Beverly Hills -Weezer
3)Starbucks -A
4)Chocolate -Snowpatrol
5)On a Beach -Richard Ashcroft
6)King of Snake -Underworld
7)Born Slippy -Underworld
8)Dontchange -Musiq Soulchild
9)Goodbye Lover -James Blunt
10)Shine -David Gray

some songs to check out Bea

Sat Feb 25, 11:51:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Ok True, you're going to have to bring me up to speed on the artists lol. I recognize like three of them.

Sun Feb 26, 12:20:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home