Monday, February 06, 2006

List Madness!!!!!

OK my friend Kathy just pegged me with this, so I'm passing it along to you folks!

1. What are your 4 favorite smells?
- Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein
- Bread baking in the oven on a cold day
- Borkum Riff pipe tobacco
- Downey Vanilla and Lavender fabric softener

2. Where were you born?
- a sleepy little town called Hershey, PA

3. Do you like vanilla or chocolate?
-both please with extra sauce on the side

4. Name music that makes you frisky?
-I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that we're not talking about craving the cat food right?
- Slave to Love- Roxy Music
- Sadness Part One- Enigma
- At Last-Etta James
- I Loves You Porgy- Nina Simone
- Shape of My Heart- Sting

5.What is your favorite breakfast food?
-blueberry pancakes however I'm not good with cooking breafast foods lol I generally have instant oatmeal.

6. You is your favorite writer?
-tough question, there are so many, tops would have to be Walt Whitman

7. What is your favorite book?
-Lord of the Rings trilogy

8. What are 4 of your favorite films?
- The Magnificent Seven (with Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen et al)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (always wished I could have a Dad like Atticus Finch)
- Shrek 2
- LOTR-Two Towers (wish Viggo Mortensen would enter my bedroom like he does in that scene in Helm's Deep-the hero shot-OH MY ovaries are exploding just thinking about it lol)

9. 3 Things you like about your job?
- it rains men at least once a day
- I interact with a lot of folks
- who could not gain Divine pleasure unjamming copiers and printers all day?

10. Name 2 of your biggest flaws.
- I can be stubborn
- Sometimes I take thing too literally

11. Name 4 things you're thankful for
- ice cream
- my Mom
- trees
- Bigelow Earl Grey tea

12. What is your favorite food?
-Italian

13. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
-I like them both.

14. What kind of car do you drive?
-2001 Lime Green VW Beetle-turbo baby!

15. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- seated at an italian villa in Tuscanny with a gelato in hand contemplating picking olives

16. Name a celebrity that you're tired of hearing about:
-God there are so many I can't limit it to just one: Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, Brangelina, Jennifer Anniston just to name a few

17. Name one actor you admire and another that you dislike:
- I admire Gergory Peck, he was an actor in the Golden Age of film and always potrayed characters with integrity and skill-the man never phoned in a performance

- I cannot stand Tom Cruise-sure to some he might be nice to look at but the man cannot act his way out of a brown paper bag-he plays the same character over and over and over again-somebody please get him off the screen

18. Name a goal that you have for yourself this year.
-Jesus Kathy why not ask me to create world peace while I'm at it lol-just kidding. Big goal for Bea this year: learning how to let go

19. If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?
- I would've stopped Senator Joseph McCarthy

20. What would be your dream career?
-astronomy-I can't imagine anything better than gazing through a telescope and seeing the unrivaled beauty of the night sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home