Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Random Tuesday

It's been a bumpy week so far. Got a ticket last night for running a red light and I'm down $75. I'm off my game at work and trying to get my A game back on. For some strange reason I can't stop listening to The Gypsy Kings song La Dona and have been playing it at ear splitting decibals. If you get a moment give them a listen. Their style is Rumba Flaminca (sp?) and if you've got a pulse you'll get into it.
On the bright side, a coworker's Momma cat had kittens on Mother's Day and I've decided to adopt one when they're old enough. It will be nice to have a happy face to greet me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Sorry to hear about the ticket. I've only ever had a $8 parking ticket. I am sure though my day will come. I speed and have through questionable lights myself. I think it comes from us always being in a hurry.

I know what you mean about work. I have those days, and hate them completely.

I love, love the Gypsy Kings. You're right, if you've got a pulse, you'll move.

Have you figured out a name for kitty?

Tue May 16, 08:07:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

I agree, Bea. Matt and I love the Gypsy Kings, we have them on our mp3 players, they're great! Another good one, if you like flamenco music, is Jesse Cook. He's fantastic as well.

So you decided on kitty? That's cool. Do you have a name?

Wed May 17, 05:29:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

I'm not sure of the name or sex of kitten yet lol. I was thinking of Tiger Lilly for a female and Clyde for a male. I'm open to suggestions though : )

Oh man I'm diggin'the Kings lol

Wed May 17, 08:09:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Yeah, the citation said nothing about points so lets hope there won't be any. It was one of those cameras that catch you at stop lights.

Thu May 18, 08:11:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home