Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's a hard, it's a hard....

Am listening to the immortal words of Bob Dylan-GOD whattaguy??!! Where have you been my blue eyed son? Where have you been my darling young one? Have consumed a bit of Jumilla-that is a divine red wine from Spain...mmm mmmm good. Feeling a tad lonely, next week will be brutal and I don't know if I can handle a resounding round of indifference from the spuds at work. I bring my A Game, my full gymnastics routine and flop. It's hard for the psyche. What did you meet my blue eyed son and who did you meet my darling young one....? It's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard rainnnnnns gonna fall...I'm feeling lost, hence the Bob Dylanesque theme... I'm in a job; isolated at the end of a hallway, with... God help me... engineers. I have a knack for finding impossible situations, this would be one of them. Which begs the question...why do I choose situations like this? Is there some kind of sado-masochistic thing in me that needs to be pulverized? exorcised? I miss humanity, people that talk to me, communication, collaboration...instead I find myself using a translation web site to talk to people because I cannot figure out how to pronounce the Spanish language. Is this an indication that I'm a loser?

Instead of taking off on sunday and monday, I worked-there were 103 incoming e mails for me-I had no choice. I think I need to find a new career.
The problem is...where do I excel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home