Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Thursday Thoughts

I've been away for a while and need to do some "Bea-ing Myself". I've been unemployed since Feb 2012...lovely little lay off at an institution that shall remain nameles because I don't want to give them any kind of publicity (be it negative or positive). I left my crazy Spanish folk in 2010 and strangely I miss them, they were a good group of men. So we're back to the lovely dilemma of unemployment. I've been interviewing however, once someone sees "supported CEO" on one's resume I become "Over Qualified"...it's discouraging and quite frankly I feel for people with famiies who have been out of work longer than I have. Things at Chez Bea are pretty dark indeed. My severance package ran out at the beginning of April and now I'm in a hole that I'm not sure I can dig my way out of, it's kinda deep. For the first time in my life I cannot pay bills and it's killing me. I've always been able to take care of myself and now I can't do it. I'm not sure I can take much more of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home