Friday, February 10, 2006

Good Advice

I am deeply honored to have such a close knit community of friends. I know I've found a friend if they can be honest without killing me. A friend is someone who has the incredible ability to pick you up out of the mud, dust you off and gently shoves you forward, never leaving your side on the journey of life. I've been rather bitchy lately and while conversing with Sheri on MSN she gave me an excellent piece of advice. I don't remember the exact verbage but I howled with laughter. It went something like this:

"Mentally you're screwed up, embrace it. No one is perfect, get over it."

I'm workin' on it Sher. Thanks Chicken. LOL

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that I could be of service to you poopsie. Please remember all of the times that I could lean on you when I was a mental basket case, listened to all of my rants (some of them completely incoherant, I may add), and when I was a complete moron. You took it all in stride, were completely honest, told me when I was an ass and we simply carried on. What would I have done without you?

Luf ya

Fri Feb 10, 08:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Feb 11, 12:00:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

Besides, Sheri definitely has a way with words. There were a few conversations when I first met her that definitely had me blushing, not that I ever admitted it before now, but alas....with age comes wisdom, right??? lol

Sara

Sat Feb 11, 12:01:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

LOL Oh girls! It is a profound honor to be in your company. Sara you're right Sher does have a way with words, as do you doll (perhaps not as colorful but just as wonderful). I lufs ya both.

On a side note-whoever invented Nutella-the chocolate hazelnut spread-should be given a Nobel Prize-it's FABOO on croissants.

Sat Feb 11, 01:13:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone catch what the deleted post said?

Sat Feb 11, 01:08:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

ummm nope I don't know who posted and then deleted it?

Sat Feb 11, 07:02:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

I posted it hehe. I deleted it because there was a spelling mistake that really bugged me lol. Sorry to cause such a stir girls lol.

Sat Feb 11, 08:32:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home