Thursday, March 16, 2006

Saint Patrick's Day


Since I will be out of town and off line on a visit to my sister, I thought I'd start my holiday wishes a little early.

To my bloggin' brethren:

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Y'all have a safe and happy St. Patrick's day!

3 Comments:

Blogger trueborn said...

I'll hoist a Guiness to the nicest Jedi Mistriss I know

Cheers

Thu Mar 16, 06:17:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sheri said...

Have a great time hon :o)

Luf ya

Thu Mar 16, 10:55:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Why thanks True, that was very kind of you. Yes my Fung Fu is rather strong these days lol!

Thanks Sher, I had a great time. I'll relate the tale in a bit. I just got home and need some din.

Sun Mar 19, 04:48:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home