Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Pirate Noises

I'm having a bumpy night compounded by serious "drive by deja vue week". During my apointment this evening for a startling second I thought I really had lost my mind. The "shines" as I prefer to call them hit like wham! wham! wham! three in a row. I was so distracted that I totally lost my train of thought and the person I was talking to asked if I was all right. How do you explain to a rational professional that you've just seen three things take place, three things that happened in your dreams roughly 6 months ago...it defies logic and requires a huge leap of faith. The frustrating thing is it happened so quickly that I don't think I got the message and this makes me feel shitty; missing something so important that my mind sent it three times to make sure I had it. I'm just gonna have to make some Pirate noises and get over it, ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home