Monday, April 03, 2006

It's a Monday

There are days when I commit random acts of stupidity and today juuusstttt happens to be one of them. I woke up on time, lingered in the shower, poofed the hair, applied the makeup-complimented myself on looking mighty fine and left the house. Scampered into work and saw my reflection in the elevator doors...something was amiss. My mind tripped...

Houston we have a problem...
Lipstick on the teeth? Nope
War paint Blush? Nope-blended well
Slip hanging out-that's a negatory
Bozo the Clown stray hairs? everything's in the green Mission Control

WTF????????????

As I exited, it dawned on me. I was wearing my shirt backwards (the decorative buttons around the collar were on my back instead of the front). Now this in itself is not a crime and quite frankly it breaks me up however, there were 3 suits in our waiting room that I had to walk past to get to my desk. Let us discuss the embarassment factor shall we? I tried to play it cool, be nonchalant and not giggle my ass off then one of the guys says, "Nice shirt" I wanted to shrivel up and crawl under my desk. Being a huge Howard Jones fan (Mister Happy Songs from the 80's for the youngsters) I'm gonna work the positive angle, things can only get better whoa whoa whoa whoaaaa LMAO

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

I love you because you're an even bigger looser than me!!!


;o)

Mon Apr 03, 02:46:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Thanks Sher, it's nice to know that my stupidity is a comfort to others lololol. Always glad to be of assistance LMAO You aren't a loser, at least you remember to wear your clothing properly!

Mon Apr 03, 03:33:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sheri said...

Ha! If I remember to put them on at all!

:oP

Mon Apr 03, 04:55:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

LOL I wonder what Ryan has to say about that??? LMAO

Mon Apr 03, 05:01:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home