Sunday, March 26, 2006

WHOOO HOOOO 1 Year!

It's my one year blogging anniversary!
It occured to me that I should have invited my readers over for din but y'all live so far away that it would be rude to ask you to travel so far for some veal piccata (thanks for the cook book LD), home made gnocchi and a delightful spinach salad. It was sooooo good it gave me a woody. Yes the Bea-Meister was sporting a "chubby" after sampling the culinary ambrosia...add into the mix a few Hurricanes (no I'm not tanked-everybody RELAX-merely a little buzzed-they don't put all that much alcohol in the premixed Bacardi thingies). After my film fest and before din I had a thought, it came to me out of the blue, like lightening across a stormy sky. I think Angus Young from AC/DC should be president. How many adults can carry off wearing a school uniform in front of a stadium of fans? Just imagine what he could do for this country. He wears a child's uniform but nobody fucks with him. The Departement of Defense would be scared shitless of him-this could be a good thing. I'm stymied with the possibilities for our national anthem. It would be interesting don't you think? Foreign policy would be fabulous-we can all rock on, what's the problem with that? Perhaps I'm over simplifying things a bit and enjoying my metal moment too much? Be that as it may, I still think Angus is righteous.
Have a splendid week!

3 Comments:

Blogger trueborn said...

LOL
It's my six months!
Too funy.
Happy Bogerversary!(sp)

Sun Mar 26, 09:42:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sheri said...

Hey Bea, Happy Anniversary!

I saw AC/DC at the SARS concert in Toronto a few summers ago. Angus rocked the place. Nothing like watching that man do his stuff. And you're right, nobody fucks with that dude. He's what? 4 foot nothing and is revered (sp) He would make a righteous President. Personally I think that either "Big Balls" Or "For Those About to Rock" would be perfect National Anthems.

;o)

Sun Mar 26, 10:47:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

lol Thanks True, happy blogaversary to you too. lol Cocktails generally bring out the funnier part of me.

Sher, I am SO jealous that you got to see AC/DC live. Angus is DA Man, lol. I think For Those About to Rock would make a fabulous national anthem, don't know about the rest of the States though. lmao Big Balls for lol national anthem lmao oh too much!!!!

Mon Mar 27, 08:11:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home