Friday, May 19, 2006

A Bit of A Rant

I dislike these dogs and wish they'd all go away. But Why Bea? Why do you hate these particular canines? I like dogs, but these aren't dogs. They're genetically engineered rodent like mamals. They yip-yap, bite any ankle in sight and are a general annoyance. My downstairs neighbors have one that they leave out until 10 pm and it makes entirely too much noise for such a small dog. I am convinced that some people should just not own animals of any kind. My space alien neighbors are that kind. The type of humanoids who themselves should be locked in a cage because they're so freakin' weird.

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

LMAO, yeah I'm waiting for them to emerge from their apartment weilding large knives, chanting in Yuppified language and tossing empty bottles of chardonay at me. Of course I'd retaliate by using five dollar profanity and tossing empty bottles of scotch back at them. I'll keep you informed. lol

Big dogs are cool. Have you considered a Newfie? If I had a larger place I'd get one. Nothin' says lovin' like a big ol'wet doggie kiss. They're a really mellow breed and the ones that I've met have been very charming.

Sat May 20, 05:54:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

LMAO! Plastic cup just reeks of Non-Yuppiefied tendencies-you go for it man!

Get a Newfie, lol then you'll have a happy pack o'fun in your home. When it snows you can hitch the dogs to your very own dog sled. Just think-you'll be the talk of the town motoring around in your canine powered, environmentally friendly vehicle.

Sun May 21, 01:24:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sheri said...

OH Good Lord, you'll both hate me. We're thinking of getting one of exact dogs!! They don't shed, they're easy to take care of and very good with kids!

Sheri- who is drinking her crappy beer right out of the can :oP

Sun May 21, 01:32:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

OMG! Sher-you're getting one???? I'm so jealous.

Sun May 21, 01:48:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home