Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Quote of the Day


This Ron White quote is a bastardization. I can't remember the exact verbage but about pissed myself when I heard him do this bit (From the DVD "You Can't Fix Stupid"). If you've ever seen Blue Collar TV or Comedy Central he's the guy that smokes cigars and drinks scotch. I adore this man.

"I'm amazed with all the technology we have today. We have surgeries... to correct supposed imperfections with our bodies...drugs to make your dick get bigger...Hell we even have small devices you can put in your ear to make ya hear better. But fellas... if you're basing a relationship on looks....remember.... you can't fix stupid; there is no surgical procedure or pill that can be taken for stupidity..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

LOL Rowan-ain't it the truth!!! Thanks: )

Tue May 23, 02:19:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

PGH come over here so I can smack you upside the head LMAO

Tue May 23, 07:42:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

oh PGH I was laughing believe me, howling!!

Tue May 23, 08:30:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home