Saturday, January 26, 2008

Had a rather light hangover yesterday, too much red wine. The upcoming week will be rocky at best. Spain and Canada will be coming in for our monthly festivities and there's no room at the inn. To add another log on the fire, there is a large training class too...I really need to rethink my career path. It's not fun anymore.

On to brighter things...it's saturday, I'm going to see the spoof "Meet the Spartans" which will provide much needed laughs and I live for a good silly film. Plus I can't find anything wrong with watching scantily clad, buff men running 'round the screen wearing leather undies-I'm a freak, I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Spain and Canada? I wasn't invited!!!

;o)

I hope you enjoy the show and get some laughs.

Love ya!!

Sat Jan 26, 02:24:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Bea said...

LMAO! Thanks hon!

Sun Jan 27, 11:21:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home