Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tropic Thunder

OH. MY. GOD...absolutely, without a doubt, one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Robert Downey Jr. makes this film. He is amazing. The fun begins with fake movie trailers which, sweet Jesus, are just too damned good for words. (laughed so hard I nasal jetted my diet coke). If you've got the time and the coin-check this film out...well worth the expense. The end credit bit with Tom Cruise was something I could've done without, it wasn't that funny and if anything detracted from the overall hilarity of the film.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

I haven't gone to see this movie yet. However, I've always thought that Robert Downey Jr. is an amazing, versatile (sp) actor. I am not surprised he made this film.

I saw Batman btw - love, loved, loved it!!! HELLLOOOO Christian Bale!! Will absolutely pay the money to see it again!

Heath Ledger was incredable, blew me away! His movements, gestures, everything....I didn't think of him as being a deseased actor as I watched the film and judge the perfomance that way. I simply looked at him as an amazing actor - period. What a performance!!

"Want to see me make this pencil disappear?"

Brilliant.

Mon Aug 18, 10:39:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Bea said...

LMAO I'm delighted that you saw Dark Knight...I've seen it about 10 times now lol...keeps getting better and better each time. My fav line, "What makes you so special?"...Batman responds with, "I'm not wearing hockey pads."...lays me out every damned time.

Tropic Thunder will not disappoint you...Downey Jr really makes the film...be careful when drinking anything during the movie...seriously you'll either nasal jet it or spew it...too damned funny for words.

Tue Aug 19, 07:25:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home