Monday, February 18, 2008

Thank You

I have been "Navel Gazing" (I cannot take credit for that phrase-thank you Mighty Mighty LD)-immersed in my own personal drama not Naval Gazing which would be looking at cute sailors and need to send out a shout of thanks to my Peeps. I am at home today, the Battle Beetle is sick and needed to be taken to the shop for repairs, so I figured I could utilize my time by thanking the people who have been so kind to me. I've discovered that I need to develop some objectivity, cease the self destructive negativity and just BREATHE. I do not suck. It's true that I have some issues running, some changes that I need to make on a personal level in order to move forward in life but that doesn't mean I have to get caught up in the drama. Lesson learned. Sending hugs and love to my Crew!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Hey pumpkin,

I am glad to hear you're taking a day off. Good.

No problem with the support. It's most certainly deserved. I am there anytime you need me. I'd hop on a plane to help, you know that just say the word hon. You have been there for me countless times and I love you -truly.

It is hard sometimes not to get caught up in the drama, I know I've done it.

So my dear friend, take this day for yourself and enjoy it.

Love you.

Hugs, hugs and more hugs.

Sheri

Mon Feb 18, 10:32:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Bea said...

Thanks Sher-love backatcha!

Mon Feb 18, 11:41:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home