Thursday, May 31, 2012

Favorite Memories

1. staying up late with my sister Brennie to watch re-runs of Wild Wild West 2. playing in the cow pasture with my best friend Stevie when we lived in Indianna 3. riding roller coasters with my niece Mary 4. creating whirl pools in my sister and brother in law's pool 5. The first Thanksgiving at the Mountain House 6. making tunnels in the snow drifts of Indianna 7. Christmas Eve at the Livingston's 8. watching my nephew Blam play soccer 9. watching The Llamas and Lukie do "Digger Dawg"...one of the funniest things I've ever seen 10.getting up early with my Mom to make Thanksgiving dinner 11. Discovery Cove in Orlando...swimming with the dolphins, the Lazy River, swimming with the Rays...it was awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home