Monday, June 06, 2005

Pop Icons

I was at the grocery store yesterday and I must say I've reached my "Britney Spears Overload" Threshold. I am SICK and TIRED of hearing about this piece of flesh with minimal talent and loads of sex appeal.
"Mrs. Federline..."the headlines proclaim...
I don't care that she's hitched to a dancer/rocket scientist, who btw can't be bothered to pay child support to the mother of his TWO PREVIOUS children outta wedlock. Not that marriage supplies a steady foundation for a child but it certainly highlights Britney's award winning choice in a Dead Beat Dad. I thought my IQ was low but this move makes me believe the whole blonde-joke myth is in fact, a reality. They're both Brainiacs-go figure.

Isn't it wonderful that Britney's pregnant?- No it's not. It means that insipid copies of Britney and her Love-Stud-Kev will be roaming the planet one day. I pray that she spawns a great distance away from this country and for the love of God get her fake baked face off the magazine covers. She's so over exposed she makes a well done steak look raw.

Oh she's going to have a new reality TV show-I DON'T CARE. She's a third rate Madonna-Wanna-Be-who lacks originality and creativity. Furthermore, why would I choose to be bored by her mind numbing intellect? (True she's made millions by shaking her tits and ass but this is not necessarily the mark of talent-Christina Aguilera and Whitney Houston can out sing her any day of the week-hell even I'm better belting out show tunes in the shower) I'd rather be watching South Park.

I think it's pretty telling that Justin Timberlake gave no chase to Trailer Park Britney and started sensibly dating women with living brain tissue. I shudder to think that millions of teen age girls consider her a role model and feel that this is a definite sign that our civilization is on the skids. So ends my rant.

Dear Britney Federline,

True you've got millions and I have none.
But I've got more intelligence when the day is done.
I'm tired of seeing your over made face every day
You bore me to shit so please just go away.

Love,
Bea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home