Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas In St John's NFLD

I love to fly!!!! Highlights from BWI...three children playing a mutated form of hopscotch on the carpet squares Christmas Day...highlights from Newark...there were no highlihgts from Newark-I had a three and a half hour lay over. OK Made it to lovely downtown St John's Newfoundland for the holidays. There's nothing like seeing St John's at night, the ahrbor, the Narrows and Christmas lights from the airplane was fabulous. It's one of my favorite places on the planet, not because it's the most urbanized area on the planet but because there's simplicity here. If you enjoy hiking, camping or just being awed by nature, Newfoundland is for you. No I'm not camping at the moment, it's snowing lol but the cool news is that we'll be having moose for dinner. I've never had moose before so it could get kinda crazy in the kitchen. Gotta run, more tidbits later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

Well hope you're enjoying it up there. Happy New Year to you too!

Fri Dec 30, 07:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Bea said...

lol thanks CS! Newfoundland is always a good choice for me except when flying back after an all night party...lol...I'm so tired I don't think I can sleep.

Sun Jan 01, 06:19:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home