Monday, December 12, 2005

A Bit of A Rant

I'm a bit cranky today. I've noticed at work that there seems to be an endless litiany (sp?) of a phrase that grates on my last nerve "...it's not my problem..."
What I really want to know is, when does the issue become so massive that it does become your problem? Why is it that human beings seem to be submerged in their own navels? What ever happened to helping each other, lending a hand and in general treating each other with a degree of dignity and respect? When did being selfish become the rage? (I missed the friggin' memo on that one.) I understand that in order to survive certain needs must be met but why must it be at so high a cost? Stepping on human beings, lying, stealing and cheating to scramble up the corporate ladder...for what? Money? Power? Control? All of these things are fleeting and don't last. Money gets spent, power is just a state of mind and control..well the bottom line is that there is no control...human beings can't even control themselves (I'm including myself in this) so what is it we seek? OK I'm not fit to write anymore. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home