Thursday, March 23, 2006

Typing While Intoxicated


I'm impressed that I could type intoxicated being as shit faced as I am. God I just swore-disregard that-I'm normally not profane-well actaully I do swear quite frequently but we'll ignore that for the moment-OK? This is what I do when I'm tanked. I rewrite songs after drinking many many many Margs-Gold-on the rocks please no salt-lots of alcohol consumption-in fact lets be honest here-5 margs and the Bea-ster is still going strong. I've got stanima damnit! OK so I decded to take over Mister James Blunt's rather loely lyrics and replace them with my onw. I think mine are better but I'm partial and I'm tanked which makes life a bit funnier at the moment although tomorrow morning I feel certain, things might not go according to plan...*sigh* nothing EVER EVER EVER goes according to THE PLAN-it's sooo frustrating to make all these damne dplans and then they all fall to shit God WTF:? Perhaps I"m going to hell for sursing so much during one post? Do you think God would send me to hell for that? I don't think so, I mean there are worse things right? I'm rambling-collect your thoughts gril-FOCUS! OK here we go on the rewrite:

My life is brilliant
(whoops false start there kiddos-here we go I'm ready now)
My life is brilliant
I’m insecure
I saw an angel
Of that I’m sure
He smiled at me in the hallway
He was with another man
But I won’t lose any sleep on that
‘Cause I’ve got a plan
You’re beautiful, you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful it’s truuuuuuue
I saw your face in a conference room
An’ I don’t know what to do
‘Cause I’ll never be with you

Yes he caught my eye
as I walked on by
he could see from my face
that I was
fucking tired
and i don’t think
I’ll see him again
but we shared a moment
that no stitcher could mend
You’re beautiful, you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful it’s truuuueee
I saw your face
in a conference room
An’ I don’t know what to do
‘Cause I’ll never be with you

You’re beautiful, you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful it’s true
There must be an angel
with vomit on his face
when he thought up I should be with you

But it’s time to face the truth
I will never be with you

I think I should drink heavily more often don't you? That's not part of the song, I just wrote that now. OK a question taht's been driving me nuts all day...am I really all that incompetent? Do I suck all that bad at my job? Do I possess living brain cells? Mor importantly do I know how to use them..I know how to pickle them in alcohol that's for damned sure. WTF? I swear! Yes I did just swear several times damnit. Yeah-sir-eeee-Bob-who the hell is Bob? What is he doing on my blog...God I am sooooo hammered. Tomorrow morning is not gonna be pretty. MORE Margs please!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

LMAO!

Bea, God love you!

You're simply hilarious sober, but add some delicious cocktails into you and you are the typo queen!

You by the way a master at your job. You are dealing with sales people!! Need I say more? *Sheri gets on both knees and bows to the Office Goddess* "I am not worthy, I am not worthy" I deal with one who's a gigantic baby and I could gouge his eye out with my letter opener. You deal with many with diplomacy and ease. You are my hero!

Now for heaven sakes, put the damn alcohol away until I get to come down and drink some with you!!

:o)

Thu Mar 23, 08:21:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

God I'm hung over. Queen of Typos and mortified all at the same time lol Note to self-eat before consuming all that alcohol so my head won't feel like Cinderella's pumkin coach with horses prancing on the inside of my skull.
lol Thanks Sher, now get your ass down here pronto sista! This Office Goddess is on the fast track to burn out and not worthy of worship at the moment. lol

Fri Mar 24, 09:06:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Really folks I'm all right. I got tanked, that's all and work is stressing me out. Just happened to be listening to this song while consuming way toooooo much alcohol.

Sat Mar 25, 10:12:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home