Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm having a terribly scattered day, my mind is on surgery consult tomorrow. I'm proud that I haven't reached full blown "Wing-Nut-Spazz-o-Ramma" level. It's been relatively calm aside from the fact that I forgot to wash the conditioner out of my hair this morning. I only realized this when someone asked if I was using a different gel and reached up to feel my Doo and cringed in horror. Sometimes the little things fall through the cracks.
On the flip side, The Film is not on my mind, for once it's been pushed to the back burner (I did however receive the soundtrack about 20 min ago and am currently listening to it-the Inner Freak hasn't been quenched just yet).

Sheri-lol sing some Dylan with me sista! Lemme hear those pipes!

Go 'way from my window,
Leave at your own chosen speed.
I'm not the one you want, babe,
I'm not the one you need.

You say you're lookin' for someone
Never weak but always strong,
To protect you an' defend you
Whether you are right or wrong,
Someone to open each and every dooooooooooor,

But it ain't me, babe,
No, no, no, it ain't me, babe,
It ain't me you're lookin' for........... babe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Can you hear my pipes from Burlington?? I am singing Sista!

I hope your consultation goes well. I'll call ya tomorrow night, as we're off for the Good Friday Holiday.

Luf ya!

Thu Apr 13, 05:18:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

LOL I thought I heard you singing lol. I'm still in PA Sher.

Fri Apr 14, 05:13:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home