Friday, June 16, 2006

My Tanks

Thought I'd share pics of my fish tanks at work. I've got a goldfish (Mister Finns) and an algae eatter (Fluffy) in one 5 gal tank and a school of neon tetras in a 10 gal behind my desk.







If you look in the lower right hand corner you can see two of the neons-they're quite shy.










Mister Finns lookin' all kinds of dangerous. Fluffy is hiding in the log and refused to come out for the photo op. The "Whomp It" is my own personal Thor's hammer and when I'm feeling stressed I occasionally start bopping things. It's a blow up mallet and does no serious damage. What's the point of having a desk if you can't have cool toys?

7 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

*giggle* thanks Ro...the old vino has gone straight to my head lol

Fri Jun 16, 10:32:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Osquer said...

ROFLMFAO! Plus you were laughing with me on your audio blog when I read about fluffy the algae eater! I love it! Is he a plecostomus? A friend of mine raised baby plecos She would put a whole zucchini in the tank so they could chew tiny tunnels through it. It was fascinating to watch them. When I was a kid I had one named Troll because he lived under a bridge.

Sat Jun 17, 02:31:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Osquer-Ummm Fluffy is not a pleco-he's got whiskers and stripes, have no idea what kind of algae eater he is-I do have a pleco in with the neons but I haven't named him yet lol Love the name Troll lol will have to dunk some zucchini into the tank and watch what happens lol

Sat Jun 17, 02:44:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

lol PGH you can purchase a Whomp It and many other great toys at www.officetoys.com I think that's the tag-I also got a Gumby, a Sarcasim Ball (like a Magic 8 Ball but with sarcastic sayings), a slinkie, and a Newton's cradle-I loves me some office fun.

Sat Jun 17, 03:22:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Osquer said...

Now I'm picturing Pgh squashing marshmellow peeps with the Whomp It! LOL!

Sat Jun 17, 10:12:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

LMAO marshmallow peeps...oh good grief!!!!!

Sat Jun 17, 10:45:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

There is a very funny website...Lord of the Peeps-it's hysterical.

Sat Jun 17, 11:36:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home