Friday, February 09, 2007

Jaded


I'm sitting here, in front of my trusty Mac. Glass of Tin Dog Shiraz 2004 (yummie Australian wine) by my side (half the bottle went down last night and the rest will be consumed tonight with any luck). I've had a rough go at work. Transitioning into a new position can be challenging especially when no one wants to train me-wait correction-the area finance manager-who by the way-I do not report to; in fact have only superficial contact with the man-has been generous enough to explain my job responsibilities. I admire him for seeing my obvious confusion and for the fact that he took pity on my stupidity instead of taking advantage of it.

Where was my new boss?

"Working" from home...for the past 5 days.

I will say no more on the subject for fear that Big Brother at work will find this blog.

Needless to say I'm gonna gut it out and find someone who will train me. Now I'm pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home