Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Greetings from Richmond VA

I'm in Richmond VA for training this week-oh what fun it is to ride in a lime green VW Bug! I'm booked in a lovely Holiday Inn Express with a massive king size bed lol I giggled when I saw it. I feel like I'm sleeping in a big cloud.

Training has been going well. Am beginning to feel like I might have some kind of a clue. Ate at a restaurant last night with a large mural of Arthur Ashe (the tennis pro) and drank a little too much wine with dinner. Kept staring at Mister Ashe wondering if he was gonna bonk me on the head with a 7 foot tennis racket...the things red wine will do to you... go figure.

Spent my lunch hour today at another restaurant flirting outrageously with a 3 year old boy. He mashed fries through his teeth, we giggled at a Silk soymilk commercial with talking cows and he blew kisses at me. It was a fun lunch and again had the strange urges to bear a child-what the hell is my problem?

I miss Jack the Wonder Kitten and can't wait to get home. There is no replacement for the friendship and comfort that only tuna-kitten-breath at 5:30 am can bring.

Big shout of thanks to Mighty Mighty LD and Les Canadiennes (sp?) for your unwavering support and love-THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be out in the cold, flying blind without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home