Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good News

I GOT A NEW JOB....let me reiterate...I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to gush because I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!!!!!!!! I will be executive admin to a CEO (he's from Spain and is righteous)and 2 VPs AND it's a really nice office. Chowda's fiancee works there and I spoke to him last night. Things are looking up. It will be a longer commute but I can move closer-not a problem. It's just a huge relief to know that I will never have to experience end of quarter madness ever again. I've been floating all morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Wahoo!!!!

When do you start?

I am so glad you found something better than where you're at.

Proud of ya honey.

Sending hugs your way.

Love ya!

Tue Apr 24, 10:07:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Sheri said...

Bea,

How's the job going?

Sun May 20, 09:57:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home