Saturday, March 17, 2007

300-For the Ladies Only



On a good piece of advice from Mighty Mighty LD I went to see Frank Miller's "300" tonight and I must say it was not a disappointment-that is if you enjoy watching buff, scanitly clad Spartan men go all kinds of cave man (OH.MY.GOD. banging head against desk). 30 minutes into the film I wanted all 300 to come to my house so I could give them bubble baths-it was-dare I say it-a religious experience and Gerard Butler who plays King Leonidas has thighs that must be seen to be appreciated. Ladies-if you don't mind an interestingly filmed action flick with a bit of grunge I would highly reccomend this piece of work. My ovaries went into overload and still haven't recovered (I had hot flashes when good King Leonidas flashed some buttock-had to fan myself).
The soundtrack is quite good (in fact I've got it playing as I type). Costuming wasn't purist Greek-but then again with the testosterone level of the film-who the frig really cares about about fabric draping when you can watch a football field of 6 pack abs and rock solid biceps? I'm going to see it again tomorrow.

Makes me wanna whip out my light saber and get down to business!

It's good to be home and The Pirate took excellent care of Jack the Wonder Kitten. I've got more training in April and will contact a pet sitting service. Don't feel right imposing on others and feel that I somehow indirectly bashed some of The Pirate's private schedule. It's a difficult adjustment, relying on others-not something that I'm used to. I always feel like I'm a pain in the ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It looks like you enjoyed that!

Sun Mar 18, 05:57:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Bea said...

Oh Jean-Luc!! LOL You just said a cotton pickin' mouthful! Um yes, I enjoyed the film very, very much. *giggle*

Sun Mar 18, 08:04:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home