Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday

*singing with Mister Dylan* Everybody knows that baby's got new clothes, but lately, I see her ribbons and her bows have fallen from her curls, she takes just like a woman, yes she does, she makes love just like a woman yes she does....but she breaks just like a little girl...

"Meet the Spartans" was a riot, pure mindless fluff that I thoroughly enjoyed. At times, laughed so hard I cried. If you've seen "300", "Stomp the Yard", and "Shrek 3" you'll get this film. The guy playing Leonidas (in Meet the Spartans) does a fabulous impersonation of Gerard Butler-too damned funny for words. Hellboy 2 will be coming out this summer and I'm looking forward to my boyee del Torro's next installment.
Did a bit of shopping (nothing really fits anymore) and watched a lovely french film by the divine Luc Besson called "Angela". Released in 2005 it's in black & white and very nicely done-worth a see if you enjoy his work-God bless Netflix!

Am chasing the blues by doing the domestic thing today. Detoxed the microwave, cleaned the kitchen, scrubbed the oven and stove...I'm a vortex of cleaning products. Have finished the laundry and will move on to ironing shortly. I suppose it's my way of working off nerves for next week's fun fest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Wow sounds like you cleaned!

Listen if I pay your airfare and pay you...would you come up here to clean my house? I am simply too overworked so when it comes to the cleaning part I just want to kick back and watch tv.

I'll let you use my ipod!!

smooches.

Wed Jan 30, 11:12:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Bea said...

HOWLING!!!!!!! I don't do windows LMAO

Thu Jan 31, 01:43:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home