Monday, January 16, 2006

Bye Bye E Harmony

OK Kids, I think I signed up for the wrong dating service. These people are looking for like soul mates, marriage partners and that just ain't my bag baby. I closed my membership with E Harmony...that is not to say that I will not sign up for another site-that is still in the works. I need to investigate alternative sites that aren't determined to find Mr. Right for me utilizing a 3,000 page questionnaire-I'm an intelligent woman, I can make my own decisions. I'm not ready to get hitched and pump out a few off-spring and raise them the way my husband wants me to...nope-not yet-highly doubtful-considering my age and brain damage that occurs during pregnancy. So the dating quest continues, never fear, I'm confident that there are dudes out there who are worthy of my time
; )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock on! that was my trepidation with eharmony from the looks of it, but i had no practical knowledge, so i didn't say anything. look around for things that are more dating and friend-based.

in any case, glad you haven't given up the quest. we will all be riding you on this - .com or no .com.

-s

Mon Jan 16, 03:04:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

lol yeah I went with OK Cupid instead...seemed more "getting to know you in a casual sense" rather than "getting to know your genetic make up and your sense of financial stability"...I'm not looking for a lifemate, somebody to hang with would be nice

Mon Jan 16, 04:53:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home