Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Plunge

I'm sitting here, drinkin' a Dr Pepper and did IT. I completed the E Harmony membership thing and replied to 6 of the matches. Part of me wanted to hide under the nearest rock and I felt a bit queasy answering these questions that the people (your matches) select and send to you. I also selected some questions for them and zapped them out into cyberspace...we'll see what happens. Being the poster child for nervousness, I hope I won't hurl if I ever meet any of these guys. I don't have a picture of myself, at least not a recent one. I suppose it would only be fair to return the favor and it would eliminate that look of shock during that awkward first meeting. There was this muscle bound dude that somehow was matched to me...have no idea how that happened? I closed the match, am not ready to bond with Mister Atlas. I mean muscles are fine but there's more to a person than the amount of weight they can bench press. His pic actually kind of frightened me, he looked like the Terminator (not the metal one with those glowing red eyes lol). Ok first mission completed. I'll keep y'all informed.

5 Comments:

Blogger AVIANA said...

I feel you on the whole e-harmony thing. I filled out that questionaire and got a whole bunch of responses but I couldn't contact any of them. Glad I didn't though.

www.lisafrancisco.blogspot.com

Sat Jan 07, 10:21:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Thanks Lisa, why didn't you contact any of them?

Sat Jan 07, 10:28:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm very proud of you. its a hard first step, but now that you've made it, it will get easier. you go girl! keep us updated.

-s

Sun Jan 08, 03:20:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

See how easy it is now? And you are in control-don't like muscles-close him out, sorry!

Sun Jan 08, 05:51:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

-lol S, I'm sure I'll have tales to tell, thanks for listening

-CS-lmao, it's not that I don't like muscles lol it's just big scary looking men with muscles can be a bit disconcerting lol thanks for the encouragement

Sun Jan 08, 06:33:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home