Monday, January 09, 2006

Confused

OK have been diligent about reviewing my matches and responding to the gauntlet of questions from those scamps over at E Harmony. But I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly? You see on some of these profile things under the category of "strengths" it says like, "So-and-So considers himself to be excellent with his personal finances". Maybe it's me, I tend to be a bit dense, but what the hell does that mean? Why is it important to know that someone knows how to balance a checkbook? Or have I completley missed the meaning all together? Does this mean that the person is intensley materialistic? *bangs head on keyboard* I donnn'ttttt unnnndeerrstaaaaannnndd??????

Other noteworthy deed of the day, I posted my pic, even though I didn't want to. I did it anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Artist In Transition said...

Or maybe it means he won't be constantly asking you to borrow 20 bucks?

Stop looking for problems and just go with the flow.

Congrats on the picture, though.

Mon Jan 09, 11:30:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Oh I never thought of that, thanks LD. I'm not looking for problems, I was just curious...inquiring minds wanna know, ya know that kind of stuff.

Mon Jan 09, 11:32:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home