Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Musings

Got the Bug free of snow and ice this morning thanks to the kindly property management folks. They let me use one of their shovels.

Went to Staples and got a pic of myself scanned so that I could change my profile pic. It's me, I was 4 years old. It was taken at my grandparents house; the occasion, our birthday (I'm a twin-she's 19 min older than me). I'm in mid chew (giggle). We were eatting ice cream cake. Mom always used to get us one because baking in the summer always heated up the house. Wrestled a good portion of the day trying to figure out how to get the pic onto my blog. Took a nap and will be heading out shortly.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmy! Look at that little poopsie!
Bea you are a cutie-patotie :o)

Mon Feb 13, 05:53:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

lol thanks, I've always liked my hair in that pic!

Mon Feb 13, 06:13:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

Awwww such a cutie!!! I love the pic, hun!

Sara

Mon Feb 13, 06:31:00 PM 2006  
Blogger trueborn said...

Cute pic Bea. Hopefully you'll have some new visitors shortly:)

Mon Feb 13, 07:32:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Auburn-Thanks!! To this day I still adore ice cream cakes lol The chocolate ones were the best. I haven't had one since my 14th b-day.

True-Or should I call you Austin Powers? (grins) Yeah I saw that, lol nothing like bearing your soul to the world lol Thank God blogging is anonymous.

Mon Feb 13, 08:28:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lizzie said...

what an adorable picture!

Mon Feb 13, 09:41:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Thanks Lizzie!

Mon Feb 13, 09:52:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home