Saturday, April 22, 2006

Big Question





I was perusing the new releases at the dvd rental place and I just have one question...WHY, someone please tell me WHY Steven Seagal is still allowed to make movies? Don't get me wrong, there are times when one has to see car chases, things blow up and be in awe of the fine craftsmanship that great stunt people exhibit-but pouring money into this man's projects????? I just don't get it. I would rather watch Dolph (encased in Vasaline and sporting a mighty fine flat top indeed!) in that there scary (looks like he's done some serious time in the tanning bed or Hell-the fake bake is so dark he almost blends into the back drop) picture below than be forced to watch some fool finance another Seagal film.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I have to agree....Steven Seagal is one of my biggest pet peeves. Him and Jean Claude Van Damme....lol I in all seriousness, cheered when Segal bit the big one in Executive Decision. It was the only redeeming feature of that movie, but alas.....I'm definitely not a fan of his.

What movies did you end up getting? I'm going to see Silent Hill tonight, I'm very excited!!

Sat Apr 22, 03:39:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

Oh man I forgot about Van Damme-he's another one who's just fallen down the tubes!

I rented:

Ladder 49- which would have been a decent film without John Travolta. He's just awful. He should've stopped after Welcome Back Kotter. I suspect that either the script was weak or the cutting (editing) was done poorly...either way don't waste your money.

Empire of the Wolves-french film with Jean Reno-really really really well done thriller-if you like foreign films this is worth viewing-excellent script and solid performances

and for some strange reason

Constantine-I can't seem to let this film go and am not sure why??

Sat Apr 22, 05:35:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

lol because it's a fantastic story when you get right down to it. The classic good versus evil with a twist. The ending still blows me away. :o)

BTW...Silent Hill was CREEPY!!!!

Sat Apr 22, 09:19:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bea said...

I think I'd like to read the Constantine graphic novels lol

re: Silent Hill-ooooooooo! Cool!!

Sun Apr 23, 11:03:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

Crystal's read them all and she loves them

Sun Apr 23, 01:02:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home