Sunday, February 03, 2008

Thankfully I made it through last week. When the World arrives in my office it is always grueling. I end up putting in three to four 14 hour days (preparing presentations submitted at the last minute by thoughtless vice presidents), taking care of the list of complaints from the 102 employees and other various stress inducing tasks.

I seem to be transfixed by a movie called "Dark City". It wasn't a popular movie but that has never stopped me from liking a film. It's about a man who wakes up with a fragmented memory. He chases brief flashes of insight throughout the "Dark City" in an attempt to make sense of his life. Jack seems to like the film too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Glad to see you made it through the week without stabbing someone's eye out with a letter openner, or in the jugular. Although I do recommend one or the other. I don't which is more satisfying to me but they both bring much needed stress relief :o)

I have never heard of this movie you speak of, but if Jack liked it, it must have been good :oP

You know, I do have a blog...with post on it. It also accepts comments. Do check it out. *hint, hint*

http://idontmeantobeabitch.blogspot.com/

Luf ya babe!

Mon Feb 04, 09:18:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Bea said...

a letter opener!! OMG! LMAO! ok ok ok I get the hint I need to update my links lol

Mon Feb 04, 04:26:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home